Fall Uniform: Poncho Outfit

Source

Confession: I've never been particularly drawn to ponchos. But during the past weeks they've grown on me (this post had a lot to do with that!).

I'm all about effortless, throw-on-and-go pieces, and a good poncho meets my comfort standards without compromising a tad of style. During the last seasons almost every major retailer or brand has come up with their own version of the pre-Inca-culture garment . As a result, the range of styles available now out there is nearly overwhelming. Here you have a round-up of my favorite options:


Top row (left to right): 1, 2, 3
Bottom row (left to right): 1, 2, 3

How do you guys like ponchos? Thanks for reading! 

4 comments

  1. I'm not a fan of the poncho for myself. At least not the pullover kind. I do love a big luxe scarf draped over the shoulders for a poncho like vibe though.
    XO! Gina
    www.classyeverafterblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top