A Perfect Fall Afternoon At The Kölner Zoo


On Monday, Germany celebrated the country's Reunification -one of the most acclaimed national bank holidays. We spent the afternoon at the Kölner Zoo. It was Lucía's first visit to the zoo! I hope she takes after her dad in his fascination for animals and wildlife -the more exotic, the better! As for me, I draw the line at snakes. I. Just. Can't. 

It was a perfect crisp, sunny Fall day. Lucìa was so into the animal watching and we took like 300 pictures :) 

A favorite moment was watching a seven-week-old baby giraffe hanging by the mother's side. Here you have a few pictures if you'd like to see.



















Thanks for reading! 

1 comment

  1. Your daughter is the cutest thing ever. Love seeing her expressions on this outing!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top