Farmers' Market In Bonn

Happy Monday! Hope you had a great weekend.

Going through my previous posts, I realized I didn't share much about the town I call home for more than three years now: Bonn (Bethoveen's home town and the former capital of the Federal Republic of Germany, until the country's reunification in 1990). 

The Farmer's Market is one of my favorite places. It's located right downtown, in Marktplazt (pretty self-explanatory, right?) The market is flanked by the old City Hall -a gorgeous building built back in the 18th century- and lots of cafes, restaurants and shops.

I love to walk around the stalls and get inspired by the fresh, high quality produce. Especially now. We want to expose Lucia to a wide array of fruits and vegetables.

There are also food trucks offering soups, juices or Bradwürste (the German version of the American hot dog) and fries. We usually grab something to eat there on Saturdays if we are in the area running errands.

Enjoy the pics, amig@s. Thanks for reading! 








1 comment

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top