Floppy Hats For Winter

 
 



 

 
 
 
Hats have always ranked pretty high on my top-accessories list: a Panama for Summer, baggy beanies for winter and Fedoras during the rest of the year.
 
I was never particularly drawn to floppy hats, until I pinterested (is that a verb yet?) across these beautiful images: How adorable these ladies look?
 
Perhaps floppy hats are not for everybody. The most challenging part can be to find the one that better suits your face and style. Other than that, I think that the right floppy hat can elevate the most casual and coziest outfit (boyfriend coat, skinny jeans, oversize sweater and boots) to new style highs.
 
Would you give this floppy-hat-trend a shot this winter?
 
Credit images: Pinterest
 
 




5 comments

  1. I like this look. Especially in the snowy weather. Thanks for sharing. These pictures give great ideas.
    Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it but can´t pull it off myself...xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look, but for some reason...I feel silly in it. I wish I could pull it off.

    XO, Gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this look. I need to brush the dust off mine in my closet. Bought it years again at UO.

    Thanks for your sweet note about Olivia.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top