Someday I'll Be Singing THIS At The Grammys

With all due respect to glorious Adele, the absolute queen of Grammys night, I was totally delighted by Taylor’s performance.

They say revenge is served best cold! And there she was, Taylor Swift, at the Grammys stage, proving wrong everybody that didn’t believe in her talent.


On a personal note, I have to say that it was Taylor Swift, along with Lady Antebellum and Dixie Chicks, who approached me to the genre: Love the ‘earthy soul’ that Country Music transpire.

Back to Taylor, it totally gave me chills when she tweaked the lyric of her hit Mean to say 'Someday I'll Be Singing This At The Grammys.'

Words to live by!

So, next time we have to put up with some meanness...you know what we have to say to ourselves and to the world!

'Someday I'll Be Singing This At The Grammys'



6 comments

  1. I thought she did great too. I'm not a huge fan or anything (don't own any TS music), but was pleasantly surprised by her performance.
    http://www.shemmyshemmyshakeshake.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha...i didn't watch it, but it sounds amazing!

    P.S. check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Taylor Swift and "Mean"! I sing it whenever I am having a bad day. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove Taylor!! She's so real...always admired her for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so sweet and uber talented. xoxo
    http://www.hellohellofriday.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. she is amazing, i love all her songs!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! You comments make me happy and inspire me to get better. Thank you!

@elsacafesocietyxxi

Back to Top